Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stupid things about Apple, post 4: 'Steve Jobs is a Creative Zen buddhist.'

I love Apple, but I couldn't help myself. This is Steve making a donation to the religion he's a part of, he's a buddhist, Zen is a type of buddhism, therefore his $100,000,000 out of court 'settlement' is really him skimming funds to promote his religion.


Well we know what you're up to you sneeky buddhist! With your chanting and medetation, what do you think about all that time anyway, ways to improve the Mac, I DON'T THINK SO! You're thinking about getting the world to follow Buddha! That numbers don't lie;

1. The world is 5.89% buddhist.
2. The Computer world is 5.89% Mac.
3. Steve is a sneeky buddhist.

Now I don't advocate criticising someone's religion, especially the violent ones (you know who you are) but to paraphrase Mel Gibson, buddhist cause all the wars in the world.

What about this picture?

In 20 years time, they'll have him with an iPod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man
mel gibson actually said;
"The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."
www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/
good luck with your work
jeremy (buddhist)

Alex Keswick-Codlin said...

I should make two points here;
1. The historic context of this piece is that at the time, Apple wa rumored to be in collaberation with Creative/Zen.

2. I know Mel Gibson blamed all the wars on the Jews, the mis-quote about Buddhists was a joke.

To learn more about jokes, go to this awesome educational site:
http://library.thinkquest.org/J002267F/timeline_of_humor.htm

Thanks for the well wishes on my work. I've been at this blog for two years, and your post is the first, except for the ones people posted about how I suck because I made fun of Phil Schiller, who is even fatter now then when I posted about how fat he is. (Also a joke)